1530 Swann Street NW WDC 20009
Asking Price: $2,195,000
This neighborhood is one of the best in the city - just a block from the heart of the 14th Street Corridor. It is located on a quiet, beautiful tree-lined street that is walking distance to Trader Joe's, Masa 14, Ted's Bulletin, Matchbox, West Elm, Room and Board, and many other great restaurants/bars, stores, coffee shops, dog park, theater, Vida gym, etc. Walking distance to Dupont Circle Metro (Red line) and U St-Cordoza (Green/Yellow lines), less than a block to S1, S2, and S4 bus lines, and 2 blocks to 2 Capital Bikeshare locations.
- Kitchen: Fully-renovated kitchen with copper ceiling, island, granite, stainless steel appliances, gas range, built-in microwave, wine cooler, wet bar, and exposed brick coffee bar/shelves
- Master Bath: Luxury master bath with top of the line fixtures including Wetstyle furniture, Lefroy Brooks fixtures, freestanding MTI "Olivia" tub with built-in lighting and heat, Duravit "Sensowash" toilet/bidet, industrial-style "Gridscape" shower, Electric Mirror lighted built-in shower mirror, and heated floors.
- Guest Bath: Ann Sacks tile, Duravit tub and vanity, Electric Mirror medicine cabinet, and heated floors.
- Rooftop Deck: Absolutely stunning, one-of-a-kind, huge three-level roof deck with a direct, magnificent view of the beautiful Masonic Temple, ipe wood, speakers, built-in day bed/storage, built-in stone bar with separate ice maker and refrigerator. Gorgeous built-in gas fire place with stone framing. Amazing space for entertaining. This private oasis in the city is a must see!
- Parking: Parking for 1 car (or patio) and homeowner currently has optional month-to-month lease ($250/month) for second car parking a few blocks away.